lunedì 16 giugno 2008

BalckPool 2008

As many of you may know, I'm not a fun of football, but when Italy calls, I have to go. Even if a turtle could be more reactive then me.
Anyway now I have soccer shoes, and the all Italian soccer dress and I've to say that it's not so bad play football the goalkeeper role as well.
Now I only have to practice.
I can't believe I played in a proper tournament.
Thanks MWH Milan!
In the picture you all can admire the professional game of the Italian Team in the opponent gaol area.
Quick movements, good understanding during the forward passes in the famous V-Lineup.
The relaxing moments looking the other team praying before playing against the famous team....(Ironic unluckily)


BlackPool 2008

2 commenti:

Riccardo ha detto...

You look so pretty!
Good luck Italian goalkeeper!

Unknown ha detto...

Sempre più sconvolto...
Marco che gioca a calcio!

p.s. nella foto della formazione: marco, hai delle ghiande in bocca?? bello paciarotto.. :-D